There is no Event planned right now, the Usergroup usually meets every first Thursday of the month and still looking for a location.
The next Ruby / Rails Meeting is supposed to be on 05.10.2023 at 19:30.
- September Meetup 2023
- June 2023 - last minute edition
- April Meetup 2023
- Outdoors Social Gathering - July 2022
- Ruby Usergroup Berlin - June 2022
- Ruby Usergroup Berlin - May 2022 meetup
- January Meetup
- Ruby Usergroup Berlin - November 2021
- Ruby Usergroup Berlin - September 2021
- August 2021 Outdoor social gathering
- All Events
Usergroups need engaging People. If you think some Topic is missing, or you want to have more Infos on something, you are encouraged to add it to our Wishlist. If you have an Idea for a Talk or anything else add it here to get instant Feedback of the Ruby / Rails Community.Add a Topic
- Stuff found under the bed - Ruby and Rails snacks from our codebase
- Best Practice Isn’t
- Shipping Ruby on public cloud infrastructure
- Looking beyond software engineering assumptions
- Mastering the DX Framework: A Journey from DORA to SPACE and Beyond for Engineering Organization Maturity
- Building a Recommender System
- Generate annonymised database by MasKING
- Ensemble (Mob) Programming
- On dialectical behavioural therapy and tech
- Gem and Bundler Internals
- The political ideology of DHH / The anti-VC ideology of Basecamp / The "ideology" in Rails?
- Performance: It can't be an afterthought
- Reflections on Open Source
- How does AI really work? A speedrun of deep learning architectures
- How practicing Empathy and a spirit of Ubuntu can help us better navigate today’s challenging and uncertain times
- Node-red + ruby + ... = Fun workflows!
- Debugging and debuggers in Ruby 3.1
- A language built with third-party code reuse in mind
- Metaphors are Everywhere: Ideas to Improve Software Development
- Bridgetown 1.1: Server-Side Rendering in a Static Site Generator
- Crafting a Database Engine: how DBs do what they do
- All Topics
The Ruby Usergroup Berlin is a usergroup, group of interest or just a bunch of people loving Ruby. Get in contact with us at our next meetup! Newbees are always welcome.
Sunito Sven Suska
These are the Locations our usergroup usually takes place.
A lot of the Members of the Ruby Usergroup are working there too and we love to see new faces around.