There is no Event planned right now, the Usergroup usually meets every first Thursday of the month and still looking for a location.
The next Ruby / Rails Meeting is supposed to be on 04.07.2019 at 19:30.
The Events of this Usergroup support this Code of Conduct.
- 06.06. 19:30 - June Meetup 2019
- 02.05. 19:30 - May Meetup 2019
- 04.04. 19:30 - April Meetup 2019
- 07.03. 19:30 - March Meetup 2019
- 07.02. 19:30 - February Meetup 2019
- 03.01. 19:30 - January Meetup 2019
- 06.12. 19:30 - December Meetup 2018
- 01.11. 19:30 - November Meetup 2018
- 04.10. 19:30 - October Meetup 2018
- 06.09. 19:30 - September Meetup 2018
- All Events
Usergroups need engaging People. If you think some Topic is missing, or you want to have more Infos on something, you are encouraged to add it to our Wishlist. If you have an Idea for a Talk or anything else add it here to get instant Feedback of the Ruby / Rails Community.Add a Topic
- The Miseducation of this Machine
- Deconstructing a hype: What people think is wrong with Ruby? (Balkan ruby preview)
- Productive Unemployment
- Hanami 2.0 - Why are we changing stuff.
- Going peer-to-peer with WebRTC
- That Looks Oddly Familiar
- Playing with Google Pub/Sub and Cloud Functions
- Benchmarking your code, inside and out
- Do You Need That Validation? Let Me Call You Back About It
- Using DDD principles as a crutch for large refactorings
- All Topics
The Ruby Usergroup Berlin is a usergroup, group of interest or just a bunch of people loving Ruby. Get in contact with us at our next meetup! Newbees are always welcome.
These are the Locations our usergroup usually takes place.
A lot of the Members of the Ruby Usergroup are working there too and we love to see new faces around.