After more than a year of online gatherings, we thought it might be a good idea to make use of the eased covid restrictions and gather together for simple social hanging in an outdoor location.
There will be no talks or anything of the sort just gathering somewhere and catching up after a very long and tough year for most of us.
Drinks & food won't be provided so feel free to bring your own drinks but there is also a small bar in the island that provides options.
Hopefully, See you soon. Amr, Pascal & Tobi
Attendees: (16 of 50)
Cameron Prebble 🇳🇿
- Ruby Usergroup Berlin - July 2021
- Ruby Usergroup Berlin - Mai 2021
- Ruby Usergroup Berlin - April 2021
- Ruby Usergroup Berlin - March 2021
- Ruby Usergroup Berlin - February 2021
- Ruby Usergroup Berlin - January 2021
- Ruby Usergroup Berlin - December 2020
- Ruby Usergroup Berlin - November 2020
- Ruby Usergroup Berlin - Oktober 2020
- Ruby Usergroup Berlin - September 2020
- All Events
Usergroups need engaging People. If you think some Topic is missing, or you want to have more Infos on something, you are encouraged to add it to our Wishlist. If you have an Idea for a Talk or anything else add it here to get instant Feedback of the Ruby / Rails Community.Add a Topic
- Using VCR to Mock Your Requests
- Seeding Data In Ruby On Rails
- How to deal with tech debt - Lessons learned from 200+ engineering teams
- Catching invisible bugs
- Functional Programming in Ruby with Lambdas
- A Day in the Life of a Ruby Object
- Learning Pattern Matching through Poker
- Game Development using DragonRuby Game Toolkit
- OSS supply chain security for Ruby
- You can be part of the difference: dealing with bad players in communities
- All Topics
The Ruby Usergroup Berlin is a usergroup, group of interest or just a bunch of people loving Ruby. Get in contact with us at our next meetup! Newbees are always welcome.
Mohnish G Jadwani
Ian | Collaborate? | 🇪🇺
These are the Locations our usergroup usually takes place.
A lot of the Members of the Ruby Usergroup are working there too and we love to see new faces around.