There is no Event planned right now, the Usergroup usually meets every first Thursday of the month.
The next Ruby / Rails Meeting is supposed to be on November 05, 2015 19:30.
- 01.10. 19:30 - October Meetup 2015
- 03.09. 19:30 - September Meetup 2015
- 06.08. 19:30 - August Meetup 2015 (The grand rubyweek finale!)
- 02.07. 19:30 - July Meetup 2015
- 04.06. 19:30 - June Meetup 2015
- 07.05. 19:30 - May meetup 2015
- 02.04. 19:30 - April Meetup 2015
- 05.03. 19:30 - March meetup 2015
- 05.02. 19:30 - February Meetup 2015
- 08.01. 19:30 - January Meetup 2015
- All Events
Usergroups need engaging People. If you think some Topic is missing, or you want to have more Infos on something, you are encouraged to add it to our Wishlist. If you have an Idea for a Talk or anything else add it here to get instant Feedback of the Ruby / Rails Community.
The Ruby Usergroup Berlin is a usergroup, group of interest or just a bunch of people loving Ruby. Get in contact with us at our next meetup! Newbees are always welcome.
The Mailinglist is a tool to just stay up-to-date or to even get involved in discussions. It is used to inform everyone about News via e-mail who signed up for it. Organizational, technical and other interesting topics are discussed and coordinated here. No ads - no dread.
- [JOB] Ruby at HotelTonight
- [JOB] Full-Stack Developer at Noisli (Berlin)
- Invitation: RUG-B first of October 19:30 at Blacklane
- Also: Looking for talks!
- Looking for a host for next meetup 1st of October
- Lean Poker event in Berlin. Highly recommend!
- [rug-b] [JOB] : Senior Ruby Developer to help farmers run their farm
- Berlin Charity Coding
- [RSVP] for RGSoC Wrap Up @SoundCloud, Sept. 25th 7pm
- Giving a ticket for next devops days Berlin for RailsGirls Students
- Ruby Thai Park
- [JOB] 2+ month remote, full time contract - golang, postgres, ember
- Invitation: RUG-B September 3rd 19:30 at co.up!
- Looking for talks!
- To Mailinglist
This are the Locations our usergroup takes place usually.
A lot of the Members of the Ruby Usergroup are working there too and we love to see new faces around.