Oleksii teaches software developers how to negotiate promotions, increase productivity, and handle stress. Grab his "war stories" to learn how to get paid what you're worth and do work that matters.
- Let’s write a parser!
- Elixir & Phoenix - fast, concurrent and explicit
- "Don't Spill the Beans" - Keeping Secrets in Production
- Lessons learned from 10 years of programming
- How to plan and perform improvements on legacy systems
- The What, Why, And How of Software Components - In Ruby and Beyond
- Boring Ruby Code
- Coding is like [how do I explain this?]
- What is (not) Software Craftsmanship?